Are you ready to start your way to becoming a Data Scientist! This inclusive program will guide you to learn how to use the power of Python to evaluate data and develop very attractive visualizations.
There is the number one job of Data Scientist on Glassdoor and the normal salary of a data scientist is very high in the United States (US). Data Science is a rewarding career that helps you to solve some of the world’s most engaging problems. This course is developed for both beginners and experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
These kinds of courses cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! So, it’s quite easy to learn however, you can see it from three different levels. Basic Python is where you get to learn syntax, keywords, loops, data types, functions, classes and exception handling, etc
So Learning with Python there are few of the topics we will be learning in the course and you will become a data scientist today. Topics are under the list that you will cover during Python learning:
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Connect Python to SQL
- Use matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Use plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with SciKit Learn, including:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
What you will learn?
- The basic process of data science
- Python and Jupyter notebooks
- An applied understanding of how to manipulate and analyze uncurated datasets
- Basic statistical analysis and machine learning methods
- How to effectively visualize results
You will learn the basics tools all within the context of solving compelling data science problems After completing this course, you’ll be prepared to discover answers within massive database sets by using python tools to import data, analyze it, learn from it, visualize it, and eventually generate easily shareable reports.
The shortage of skills in Data Science is a fabulous resource for anyone looking to enter a hot area of the job market. When we hire data scientists we highly value hands-on practical skills, especially with Python with this program is a vast way to boost your skillset with an applied focus on Data Science and Machine Learning.