Ask Question

Does anyone can hel...

Does anyone can help me to find right master course in austria?  

RSS

Sana Yousefi
(@sanayousefi)
04/12/2017 11:08 am  

I have bachelor of business management and master on tourism management and i want to apply for a public university in austria. Does any one can help me to find a management OR tourism and hospitality master course in german language( i dont have ielts so i have to find the course which let me study german in college first) and i want it to be public so i dont have to pay more dan 750€ for each semister

Pleeeeease help me and tell me the name of university which have master course about tourism or management,german language, cost 750€, accept me from abroad and dont have Entrance exam

Siddharth Chauhan
(@sidicious)
27/12/2017 7:17 am  

FH Kufstein Tirol - University of Applied Sciences  and Carinthia University of Applied Sciences

In my knowledge these are the 2 universities in Austria that provides courses of masters in business and management at very low tuition fee.I am sure they have courses in English but as you looking for courses in German language you need to visit their home page to check it out . I myself looking for master courses exactly in your field but i think Germany is a better option for you because their you will find many courses in German language related to your field.

ReplyQuote
Share: